Are you in need of Raptors vs. Hawks predictions? Well, you’re in the right place as the Hawks are on the road to face the Raptors on Friday, Dec 15 at 7:30 ET. The current total is 241, and the Raptors are favored by 2. Keep reading to get our Raptors vs. Hawks player props and predictions.
Raptors vs. Hawks Odds
- Spread: Raptors -2
- Total 241
Top Sportsbooks in Virginia
- Date: Friday, Dec 15
- Time: 7:30 ET
- Location: Scotiabank Arena, Toronto ON
- TV: TSN
Hawks Betting Trends
- Over their last five games, the Hawks have an over/under record of 4-1 and are 0-5 vs. the spread.
- Although Atlanta has a straight up record of 1-4 in their last five road games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 0-5. The team averaged 121 points per game in these games.
- The last five games that Atlanta was the underdog, they have an ATS mark of 0-5 while going 0-5 straight up.
Raptors Betting Trends
- In their last five games, the Raptors have an over/under record of 3-2 and are 3-2 vs. the spread.
- When looking at their past five home matchups, Toronto has an ATS record of 2-3 while averaging 116 per game. The team went 1-4 overall in these games.
- In their last five games as the betting favorite, the Raptors have a straight up record of 2-3 and an ATS mark of 2-3.
Do the Hawks Stand a Chance on the Road?
Coming into their matchup with the Raptors, the Hawks are 9-14 overall and are hoping to end a five game losing streak. On the road, the Hawks are 6-7 this season, while going 3-7 at home.
Atlanta finished with 128 points in their game against the Raptors. This total surpasses their season-average of 122.5 points per game. On the offensive front, the Hawks have a season-long field goal percentage of 46%, ranking 19th in the NBA. When it comes to three-point shooting, they are ranked 10th in terms of percentage and 7th in three-pointers made.
Facing Toronto, the Hawks aims for a better defensive performance, given their current average of 123.3 points allowed per game (28th).
For the season, Atlanta is ranked 23rd in fewest fouls per game. Team’s are averaging 22.7 free-throws per game vs. the Hawks and have an overall field goal percentage of 50.3%.
Is Toronto Ready for a Home Win?
Coming into their matchup with the Hawks, the Raptors are 10-14 and have a sub-.500 record. In the Eastern Conference, the Raptors are 10th and are 5th in the Atlantic division.
The Raptors are coming off a good offensive performance, putting up 135 points vs. the Hawks. This figure is more than their season average of 112.8 points per game. Pascal Siakam is the current leading scorer for the team, with an average of 21.2 as they approach today’s matchup. In addition, Scottie Barnes brings a PPG average of 20.1 into the game.
Currently, the Raptors’ defense holds the 19th rank in the NBA, allowing 114.4 points per game.
On two point field goal attempts, the Raptors’ defensive unit is allowing a field goal percentage of 54.2% and allowing 38.3% from beyond the arc.
Raptors vs. Hawks Player Prop
A player prop we are looking at is Pascal Siakam and his points prop of 25.5. Currently, the over for this prop is sitting at a payout of -115 while the under is at -120.
According to our projections, Pascal Siakam is expected to record 21 points, 6 rebounds, and 4 assists. Regarding his points prop, we recommend taking the under at 25.5.
- The Prop: Pascal Siakam Under 25.5 Points (-120)
Raptors vs. Hawks Predictions
Entering the game as underdogs with a spread of +2, the Hawks are our point-spread pick. Our projections not only see them covering the spread but also indicate a solid chance of an outright victory. This is a good choice for those looking for a higher moneyline payout.
Regarding the over/under, the current line is set at 241, and our model predicts the Hawks and Raptors to score a combined 219 points. We recommend betting on the under.
The Pick: Hawks +2 | -110 at Fanduel Sportsbook