Our Props analysts are on the lookout for the best Underdog Fantasy Picks today while unearthing these Underdog Fantasy pick’em gems to maximize your bankroll.
Check out our daily picks that could 20x your original stake when you pick 5 at Underdog Fantasy.
Best Underdog Fantasy Picks Today: Thursday, Sept. 21
- Pick 1: National SP Jake Irvin Under 4.5 Strikeouts
- Pick 2: Brewers SP Wade Miley Over 14.5 Outs
- Pick 3: Cubs 2B Christopher Morel Over 0.5 Bases
- Pick 4: Mets RF DJ Stewart Over 0.5 Bases
- Pick 5: Athletics SP Luis Medina Under 5.5 Strikeouts
The rationale for each of these Underdog Fantasy picks is listed below.
Keep in mind that the lines can move quickly on Underdog Fantasy, so there’s a chance not all of these props are available if you are viewing the article later in the day.
New To Underdog Fantasy?
If you’re new to Underdog Fantasy, there’s a reason it’s one of our favorite platforms for props.
Not only is it legal in over 40 states, but it also offers a clean interface and a wide selection of bets.
Plus, when you use the promo code PROPS and click the banner below, you can receive a deposit match of up to $100!
Top Underdog Fantasy Pick’em Predictions
Nationals SP Jake Irvin Under 4.5 Strikeouts
- Irvin has gone under this line in 3 of his last 4 starts
- DraftKings has this line listed at -155 but we can get it for -120 at Underdog
- Irvin faces the Braves who rank first in BA, OBP, SLG and OPS
Brewers SP Wade Miley Over 14.5 Outs
- Miley has gone over this line in 6 of his last 7 starts
- DraftKings has this line at -145 but we can get it for -120 at Underdog
- Miley faces the Cardinals who are batting .210 over their last 10 games
Cubs 2B Christopher Morel Over 0.5 Bases
- Morel has gone over this line in 4 of his last 6 games
- Caesars has this prop listed at -141 but we can get it for -120 at Underdog
- Morel has a .300 BA against Pirates starting pitcher Johan Oviedo
Mets RF DJ Stewart Over 0.5 Bases
- Stewart has gone over this line in 4 of his last 6 games
- DraftKings has this line listed at -140 but we can get it for -120 at Underdog
- Stewart is batting .345 over the last 30 days
Athletics SP Luis Medina Under 5.5 Strikeouts
- Medina has gone under this line in 4 of his last 5 starts
- Caesars has this prop listed at -135 but we can get it at -120 at Underdog
- Medina faces the Tigers who are 5-2 in their last 7 games
Underdog Fantasy Payouts
Refer to the table below for the Underdog Fantasy payout structure on pick’em contests.
As you add more legs to an entry, the risk increases, and correspondingly, the potential payout is higher to compensate for that added risk.
|Number of Picks||Standard Upside||Insured Upside||Insured if One Wrong|
As you’ll notice, there’s a significant difference between opting for insurance on Underdog Fantasy picks and going without it. Ultimately, the choice boils down to your own level of confidence and your tolerance for risk.
Underdog Fantasy Pick’em Insurance
In a standard contest, achieving a 5-for-5 performance will net you a 20x return on your initial investment.
On the other hand, the same feat in an insured contest will yield a 10x return—quite a notable difference.
However, insured contests have a safety net: if you go 4-for-5, you still earn a 2.5x payout.
In a standard contest, a 4-for-5 performance means you walk away with nothing. Whether this added safety is worth the reduced potential gains is a matter of your personal risk tolerance.
Refer to this link for a complete breakdown of how insurance works based on the Pick 5 structure at Underdog Fantasy.
More Apps Like Underdog Fantasy
Explore our comprehensive list of Apps Like Prizepicks and Underdog Fantasy to discover more bonus offers. These bonuses can give you extra credit for participating in props pick’em contests on other sites, such as Boom Fantasy, ParlayPlay, ThriveFantasy, OwnersBox, and more.
All in all, you can claim up to $1,250 in bonus credit by signing up for these fantasy apps.