Betway, a long-standing international sportsbook operator, offers expertise across multiple sports markets. Since it first launched in 2006, the Betway sportsbook has introduced several features, such as in-play, cash-out, concise stats, and a wealth of data on sports so bettors can make more intelligent choices.
Betway has functioned as one of Europe’s most thorough sportsbooks since its launch, offering over 30,000 betting markets and covering hundreds of different games for every type of bettor. The sportsbook’s founders have made it their goal to give players the most online betting options possible, and they’ve succeeded.
The sportsbook is well-established in Europe, Africa, Asia, and other parts of the world. Because it is licensed and regulated, bettors can be more confident about their experience when signing up and beginning to place wagers. Betway sportsbook only recently launched in several U.S. states, starting in March 2021, but quickly received its licenses from the respective regulators to introduce its online platform.
Betway Welcome Bonus
Betway Gives Bettors What They Want
All reputable online sportsbooks today provide access to all major sports organizations worldwide, and Betway sportsbook is no exception. It also includes some relatively uncommon options for sports bettors in terms of niche sports.
Another thing that makes Betway sportsbook stand out is that it offers online casino gambling (in New Jersey and Pennsylvania only). This is becoming more common as the global gaming industry evolves, but many sportsbooks have focused solely on sports betting and not on iGaming.
Betway sportsbook was recently launched in the U.S. market, gaining access through Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. This dramatically extends its reach in the online gaming market and gives the operator a more significant incentive to continue innovating.
Betway sportsbook has one selling point that makes it stand out from the rest. It offers an active in-play betting calendar that has covered as many as 190,000 live events in a single year, which will likely grow now that it has launched in the U.S. market.
In New Jersey and Pennsylvania, you can also access online casino games through an integrated Betway Casino and Betway Sportsbook site.
How To Claim Your $250 Losing Bet Rebate At Betway
The registration process on Betway is easy and only takes a few minutes if you follow the instructions below:
- Click the “CLAIM OFFER” or “BET NOW” link in this Props.com review to start the signup process. You’ll be redirected to the Betway website.
- Once you’re on the Betway site, click the green “Sign Up” link at the top right of the screen.
- Enter an email address and choose a password, then agree to the terms and click Continue.
- Enter your first and last name, date of birth, phone number, the last four digits of your social security number, and a security question.
- Enter your address, making sure it’s accurate. Next, check the appropriate boxes and click Submit.
- You will receive an email to confirm your email address. Once this is complete, you can fund the account.
- Funding is possible using Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, GiroPay, and PaySafe. Most deposit methods will result in the funds being available within 10-15 minutes; however, sometimes, the deposit may take longer.
- Once you’ve made your first deposit, you can make your first bet. If that wager loses, Betway will refund the bet up to a max of $250.
You can bet at Betway sportsbook via mobile app or desktop. Check out our Desktop vs. Mobile sports betting guide for more information.
What Sports Can I Bet On At Betway?
Some of the sports available for betting include:
Betway Welcome Bonus
Bet Types Offered at Betway Sportsbook
Is Betway Legit?
Yes, Betway sportsbook is entirely legitimate. The online betting site operates legally in several countries, including the U.S. and Canada. As such, it complies with all local laws and regulations.
Betway sportsbook provides customers with toll-free customer support in many of its locations and, in some areas, has a live chat available on a 24/7 basis. Customer support representatives quickly respond when using the live chat option, and users can expect an email response within a few hours when contacting Betway via email. The platform has sixteen different languages covered, and there is also a thorough FAQ section and plenty of information available on the site.
The site’s pages all load quickly. The bet slip is a permanent fixture, no matter where you are on the website. There are also links to live chat and the latest sportsbook promotions that appear on all pages.
Betway sportsbook makes it easy to collect winnings, which is another indication that it is a reputable sports betting platform. Almost all methods of funding an account are available for payouts, and Betway charges no withdrawal fees – the payments platform may charge fees. Some withdrawals may take a little longer than others, but the process is reliable, fast, and accessible.
In the U.S., Betway is regulated by:
- Arizona – Arizona Department of Gaming
- Colorado – Colorado Division of Gaming
- Indiana – Indiana Gaming Commission
- Iowa – Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission
- New Jersey – New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Pennsylvania – Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Virginia – Virginia Lottery
Betway Sports uses a white-label sportsbook platform provided by SBTech. This allows it to cover an extensive list of sports with exceptional depth.
The odds are average compared to other online sportsbooks, but the sports wagering platform is exceptionally well-presented. Betway routinely offers modest welcome bonuses, and more innovative offerings are likely to be available.
You can sign up at the online sportsbook using the links in this review, and unlock a $250 risk-free bet. No Betway Sportsbook promo code is needed when signing up through Props.com.
Betway offers its online sports betting services via desktop browser. You can also download the Betway sports betting app for Apple iOS or Android devices.
Betway Welcome Bonus
Looking Behind The Betway Curtain
A holding company called Super Group is behind Betway, together with the online casino brand Spin. The group reportedly has 2.5 million active monthly users across the globe, and, in the 12 months of March 2020 through March 2021, it handled over $42 billion in wagers.
Betway’s management signed a deal in 2021 to acquire Digital Gaming Corporation, which gave the company access to 10 markets in the U.S., including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Iowa, and Indiana. The Betway sportsbook made its debut in the country through Colorado in March 2021 in a partnership with Famous Bonanza Casino. In Indiana, it is partnered with Belterra Casino and Live! in Pennsylvania. Casino.
The company plans on rapidly introducing the sportsbook in other legal states, and it will probably soon be in Arizona and Maryland. It has already received a license in Arizona but has not yet launched there.
The next step is to seize market share from established operators, such as FanDuel, DraftKings, and BetMGM. In addition, Super Group tapped former NFL executive Eric Grubman to be its chairman ahead of the U.S. launch and added former Cleveland Browns president John Collins.
Betway teamed up with a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp., to launch an NYSE-listed global sports betting and casino company. Initially, it had no debt and a $200 million cash balance.
Betway has several partnership deals with professional sports teams, especially in the NBA. Among these are the Brooklyn Nets, Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers, Los Angeles Clippers, Golden State Warriors, New York Islanders, and Los Angeles Kings to bolster their reputation in the U.S.
Betway has become one of the most trusted online sportsbooks with a lengthy history. The Betway sportsbook app for iOS and Android devices is responsive and easy to use and provides betting options for thousands of sports events every month. Bettors can also take advantage of several ongoing promos and bonuses.
Betway Sportsbook Tips And Tricks
While playing slot games in Betway’s casinos, users can earn free bets in certain jurisdictions. In addition, where available, playing more than $60 in the casino will provide a $5 return for sports bets. This is part of Betway’s Sports Rewards Club, and you can earn the sportsbook bonus by playing slots in either one of Betway’s online casinos.
Betway sportsbook offers a lot of promotions (which may be restricted based on location and are not always available):
Free Bet Club
Make $25 worth of soccer multiple bets at odds of 2/1+ and receive $10 in free bets each week – a $5 in free bets on Monday and another on Saturday.
NBA In-Play Special
Place a live bet on any NBA game, and if it loses and the last score was a 3-pointer, Betway will give a refund through a free bets match (up to $25).
Indian Wells Double Winnings
Make a match-winner bet on any men’s or women’s singles matches during the Indian Wells Masters. If that player loses the first set but wins the match, Betway will double the winnings (up to $25).
No Goal Special
Make a win/draw/win bet on any NHL match, and if the team doesn’t score a goal, Betway sportsbook will refund the bet through a free bet (up to $50).
Betway sportsbook has a loyalty program that applies to all gambling products, not just sports. The VIP Program is a multi-tier program, and users can move up based on the number of points they accumulate. Some of the perks included are 1-on-1 service, exclusive gifts, trips, and custom offers.
Betway Welcome Bonus
Betway vs. WynnBET
|Selection of Sports|
WynnBET and Betway are both relatively recent additions to the U.S. legal online sports betting market. Each platform comes with its own strengths.
WynnBET gets the nod in the welcome bonus category, with a 100% deposit match bonus up to $1,000 and reasonable 10x playthrough. Betway counters with a $250 risk-free bet, which is one of the lower bous amounts available among U.S. online sportsbooks.
Betway’s selection of sports includes international and niche sports like Gaelic Football, Floorball, and several other unique sports. Betway decisively wins against WynnBET in the sports selection category.
Betway is available in five states, compared to eight for WynnBET. While WynnBET wins the availability battle, Betway provides a superior menu of overall betting options.
- Does Betway offer parlay betting? Yes. Betway offers a number of parlay betting options and provides an easy-to-follow structure that allows bettors to see the potential winnings as each leg is added. There are some restrictions to the types of options that can be included in the parlay wager; however, these become evident as the betting slip is filled in.
- Does Betway offer prop bets? Yes. Betway offers prop bets for all major US sports, for both pre-game and in-play markets. In the US, these have been made available through a partnership between Betway and Sports IQ, an established betting technology supplier serving sportsbooks around the world. The prop bets are found in each of the respective sports, if available.
- Can I get bonuses at Betway? Yes, but there are restrictions. Betway's new customer offer provides a $250 Losing Bet Rebate in some jurisdictions. It allows new users to place their first real-money wager with the sportsbook, knowing that the stake will be refunded in the form of free play should the bet not win. This option is not available everywhere.
- Can I bet on esports at Betway? Yes. Betway has eagerly embraced the esports betting ecosystem. Esports is its own category on the platform, which means Betway wanted to make it easy to find. Currently, the sportsbook provides betting options on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO), League of Legends (LoL), Dota 2, CS: GO Boosts, and LoL Boosts.
- Can I bet on MMA at Betway? Yes. Betway offers premium UFC/MMA betting from Round options to Method of win. MMA odds and betting lines are clearly listed on the site, allowing bettors to get in on the action before the match. Betway covers Main Events, Co-Main, and more, giving bettors access to betting on every fight night.
- Can I bet on college sports on Betway? Yes and No. This depends on the individual state's sports betting regulations. For example, New Jersey doesn't allow sports wagers on college events taking place in the state or on any game involving a New Jersey-based school, regardless of where it takes place. Other states have different rules, and the options will be shown when placing wagers.
- How do I report a problem with Betway to regulators? Reporting an issue with Betway is simple. Suppose the problem has not received the proper resolution when communicating with the sportsbook. In that case, the respective gaming regulator in each of Betway's licensed jurisdictions provides a dedicated connection to lodge complaints. Some offer a phone number, some offer an email address, and some offer an online web form. Others offer a mixture of options.
- Can I make multiple accounts at Betway? No. Creating an account on Betway requires the use of a valid email address, physical address, and name. In addition, a credit or debit card used to fund the account has to be in the name of the Betway account holder. Betway can seize the funds and block the account until the issue is resolved if multiple accounts are created. That resolution is at Betway's sole discretion.
Losing Bet Rebate
AZ, CO, IA, IN, NJ, PA, VA