- How old do you have to be to play at ParlayPlay? The minimum age for playing at ParlayPlay varies based on your state. You’ll get a brief snapshot of the age requirements when selecting the Join Now option. Upon doing this, you’ll see that you only need to be 18 years old in most states. Exceptions include Alabama and Nebraska (both 19), along with Iowa and Massachusetts (both 21).
- Can I play college sports contests at ParlayPlay? Yes, ParlayPlay offers contests for both NCAA basketball and football. You can choose your favorite amateur athletes from among the available options in Hit It and More/Less games. The college sports contests work just like those involving pro athletes. You just need to make predictions on collegiate players and get the selections right to win.
- Are ParlayPlay free bets available? No, free bets are associated with online sports betting sites. ParlayPlay, by contrast, is a daily fantasy sports site with sports betting elements. It offers multiple promotions, including a no deposit bonus (a.k.a. $5 risk-free entry) and deposit bonus. You only need to register for an account to qualify for the risk-free entry. The ParlayPlay deposit bonus (available through code PROPS) matches your first deposit by 100% up to $100.
- What are the betting limits at ParlayPlay? ParlayPlay features entry fees ranging from $1 to $100. The $1 minimum is low by industry standards and allows virtually anybody to play here. As for withdrawal limits, you can cash out anywhere from $30 to $500 per transaction through ACH.
- Does ParlayPlay offer a VIP program? Yes, the ParlayClub gives you an opportunity to earn freebies through your play. Available prizes depend upon your club level, with four total levels available. You need to verify your email and refer a friend to unlock Level 1. Once at the first level, you can begin referring more friends to collect cash rewards. Higher levels provide the chance to win signed jerseys, free t-shirts, and more.
Daily fantasy sports (DFS) sites are nothing new and have been around since 2007. That said, ParlayPlay’s founders wanted to differentiate their site from the pack. The result: a unique DFS hub that combines parlays and fantasy props, offering the opportunity to win cash prizes.
Launched in 2021 and available in 27 states, ParlayPlay sees you make predictions on two or more player props. Just like a parlay bet, you need to get every prediction right to win money. This concept sounds interesting, but is it worth your attention when higher-profile DFS sites are available?
We’ll answer this question in the following ParlayPlay review, which covers its unique aspects, signup process, and company info. This review also discusses the platform’s new player bonus and required ParlayPlay bonus code.
Get A 100% Deposit Match Up To $100 At ParlayPlay
What Makes ParlayPlay Unique from Other DFS Sites?
ParlayPlay contests offer an interesting style of gameplay compared to most daily fantasy sites. As covered below, it also stands out for its variable payout system, no deposit bonus, and loyalty program.
Combination of Props and Parlays
The typical DFS site sees you pick a lineup and enter it into a cash game or tournament. Although entertaining, traditional DFS play can pit you against skilled pros, who win the vast majority of the time.
ParlayPlay offers a refreshing break from the norm by seeing you compete against the operator and your own knowledge. You play here by choosing 2–4 player props in a parlay-style format. You’ll receive a variable payout (discussed next) based on the number of correct picks.
Contests are available for the following sports and leagues:
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA & college)
- Football (NFL & college)
- Hockey (NHL)
- MMA (UFC)
- Soccer (Champions League, EPL, LaLiga & MLS)
You can play two types of games for any of these sports, including “More/Less” and “Hit It.” With More/Less, you decide if a player will have more or less on a certain stat. For example, you might pick Josh Allen to have more than 275 passing yards.
Hit It involves choosing two players and deciding what stat range they’ll end up with. For instance, ParlayPlay could offer the following scoring ranges for Steph Curry:
- 0-20 points
Payouts Vary Based on Multiple Factors
You essentially decide what kind of payouts you’ll chase at ParlayPlay. Available prizes vary based on the contest and/or how many picks you make.
More/Less pays more when you’re able to correctly predict more player props. Of course, extra picks add more risk because you have to get every prediction right to win. Nevertheless, you may feel like the risk is worthwhile based on the increased payouts for three or four correct guesses. Here are the prizes for More/Less contests:
- Two correct picks = 3x payout
- Three picks = 5x
- Four picks = 10x
Hit It doesn’t have as much win potential as More/Less, but it also offers more leeway. You can still win money even if you only get one out of two point ranges right. Here’s the Hit It payout structure:
- Two correct point ranges = 6x payout
- One correct point range = 2x
ParlayPlay No Deposit Bonus
Most DFS sites offer some kind of signup bonus to new players. ParlayPlay is no different because it also features a new player bonus. The ParlayPlay deposit bonus matches your first deposit by 100% up to $100.
This site is unique because it also offers a no deposit bonus (a.k.a. risk-free entry). You’ll receive a $5 ParlayPlay no deposit bonus just for registering and using the ParlayPlay promo code PROPS. The no-deposit deal gives you $5 in risk-free entries and a chance at winning without risking anything.
As for the ParlayPlay deposit bonus, you need to roll the bonus funds over 1x before cashing them out. 1x rollover is as light as wagering requirements get in the DFS industry. Once again, remember to use the ParlayPlay signup code PROPS to qualify. The ParlayPlay new player bonus includes both a $5 risk-free entry and a 100% match deal up to $100.
The Parlay Club is a loyalty program that gives you rewards for completing challenges. You’ll receive a different reward for every completed mission. You start by verifying your email, using the $5 no deposit bonus, and referring a friend. You’ll then open up Level 1, where you can refer more friends for cash prizes.
Subsequent levels offer prizes like a free t-shirt or entry into a signed jersey giveaway. You’ll also gain new abilities with higher statuses, such as being able to create friend groups.
ParlayPlay 100% Deposit Match Up To $100
How to Get Started at ParlayPlay
You can start playing at this DFS site by completing the following steps:
- Click one of the “CLAIM OFFER” or “PLAY NOW” links in this review.
- Select the “Join Now” option on the homepage.
- Ensure that you’re of your state’s minimum age (read the print underneath “Create Account”).
- Select the Create Account option.
- Choose a username and password.
- Enter the “PROPS” signup code for the ParlayPlay new player bonus.
- Fill in your name, birth date, email, and phone number.
- ParlayPlay will text you a code; enter this code on the signup sheet.
- Collect your $5 no deposit bonus and start playing.
Can You Download a ParlayPlay App?
ParlayPlay currently offers an iOS app, but not an Android app. You can download the ParlayPlay iOS app through one of two ways:
- Visit ParlayPlay’s homepage and hit the App Store button at the bottom. This step will take you to the ParlayPlay download at the App Store.
- Open the App Store and run a search for ParlayPlay.
Of these two options, we like the first route for convenience sake. Our staff found this method just a little faster for locating and downloading the app.
On another note, we’d like to see a ParlayPlay Android app come out soon. The site announced that they’d be releasing an Android version, but we don’t see it at the time of this ParlayPlay review.
How Do I Know that ParlayPlay Is Trustworthy?
Having only been around since 2021, this daily fantasy site is still relatively new. Therefore, you may wonder what trust factors this operator offers and if it’s safe to deposit here. We’ll go through why you can, or possibly can’t, trust ParlayPlay with your money.
Licensed in Some States
ParlayPlay is available in 27 states (covered later) and holds licenses in some of these jurisdictions. It passed vetting and application processes to obtain licenses where needed. Additionally, it must abide by the rules set forth by each jurisdiction. For example, the Colorado Division of Gaming and Illinois Gaming Board are a couple of licensing authorities that oversee ParlayPlay.
Why Should I Trust ParlayPlay?
Again, ParlayPlay is relatively young and doesn’t have much history. The history it does have, though, has mostly been good so far. ParlayPlay currently maintains a 4.7/5 App Store rating thanks to favorable reviews. A quick look at these reviews of ParlayPaly suggest fast payouts, a smooth-running app, and good customer support.
How Do I Get Paid When I Win?
Only one ParlayPlay cash-out method is available right now. You can withdraw money via ACH (eCheck) for amounts ranging from $30 to $500. The typical wait time on a ParlayPlay cash-out is 3–5 business days. As for deposits, you can fund your account using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
ParlayPlay New Player Bonus
Who Runs ParlayPlay?
It’s always good to know the company and individuals behind a DFS site before depositing. That said, we’ll go through ParlayPlay’s parent company, key executives, and legal status below.
Who Founded ParlayPlay?
The trio of Florens Roell, William Pullen, and Olivier Go launched ParlayPlay. None of the three had experience in the gaming and betting industry prior to launching their DFS venture. You can see a quick synopsis of their most-recent professional experiences below:
- Florens Roell – 5 years at Aircall, including as a Director of Sales for North America.
- William Pullen – 8 years at Olo as a software engineer.
- Olivier Go – 4 years at KPMG as a data analytics scientist.
Where is ParlayPlay Legal?
This DFS site currently operates in 27 states, including the following:
- New England
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Canada (minus Ontario)
ParlayPlay mainly operates in markets that allow DFS but don’t have licensing requirements. This model allows the company to save money on licensing fees and associated costs. However, it does operate in some jurisdictions that require a license.