It’s the Pac-12 Championship, and USC is set to face Utah on Friday, Dec. 2. The game is scheduled for 8 pm ET while airing on FOX. The Trojans enter this game as 3-point favorites with the total set at 67. How will this one play out? Let’s dive into the USC vs. Utah predictions below.
USC vs. Utah Odds
- Spread: USC -3
- Total: 67
Odds via Betfred. Click here to redeem our exclusive Betfred Promo Code for $250 in free bets!
- Date: Friday, Dec. 2
- Time: 8 pm ET
- Location: Allegiant Stadium – Las Vegas, NV
- TV: FOX
USC Betting Trends
- USC is 8-4 ATS this season
- The Over is 9-3 in USC games this season
- USC is 1-0 ATS against Utah this season
- USC is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Over is 6-0 in USC games in their last 6 games
- USC is 12-0 as favorites in their last 12 games
Utah Betting Trends
- Utah is 7-5 ATS this season
- The Over is 6-6 in Utah games this season
- Utah is 0-1 ATS against USC this season
- The Over is 1-4 in Utah games in their last 5 games
- Utah is 2-10 as underdogs in their last 12 games
- Utah is 2-5 ATS on the road in their last 7 games
USC vs. Utah Predictions
In order to make accurate USC vs. Utah predictions, our sports betting model has sorted through thousands of historical college football games to find similar matchups. We can then draw comparisons and find value based on this analysis.
The model found that the total is lower than 100% of the 12 most historically similar matchups. That warrants a play on Over 67 total points.
In fact, these two teams met earlier this season (Oct. 15), and Utah won that game by a score of 43-42. We all know USC loves to score points in bunches, as the Trojans have gone over the total in six straight games.
Utah’s defense is solid, but the Utes have given up plenty of points when they step up in competition. Utah allowed 42 points against UCLA and USC as well as 29 points at Florida. In the end, USC’s offense should be able to dictate this game, and Utah will be forced into another high-scoring affair similar to the first meeting.
The Pick: Over 67 | -110 at BetFred Sportsbook