Play+ is a reloadable account maintained at a financial institution, and FDIC insured, that provides a variety of funding methods that are convenient, fast, and reliable options for making deposits and withdrawals to help you easily and reliably fund your online gambling wagering account. Look for Play+ as a funding or withdrawal option on your favorite U.S. legal online gambling site and sign up today!
Using Play+ to fund your online wagering account comes with several major benefits, the biggest of which is a Play+ debit card specific to each program you enroll with. The best thing about the Play+ debit card is it gives you the power to fund your account and access your winnings easily and quickly. All you have to do is load using multiple funding options, which may include your debit card, credit card (depending on the jurisdiction), ACH, PayPal, or cash, and then deposit those funds into that particular legal online gambling platform’s wagering account and you’re ready to get in on all the fun and action.
Once you have completed your play, you can easily and safely transfer your winnings from your online wagering account back to your Play+ account and access your funds quickly and easily with your Play+ debit card. Depending on the program, you will be issued either a MasterCard® or Discover® branded debit card that is available to be used anywhere those card types are accepted. As a debit card, Play+ can also be loaded into your Apple Pay or Android Pay mobile wallet and used wherever those solutions are accepted.
Available on your favorite online casino and sports betting apps, Play+ offers one of the most convenient ways to access your winnings.
How Does Play+ Work on Legal Online Gambling Sites?
Once you’ve created a Play+ account on your favorite online gambling site (as described below), you can fund your account using options that may include your debit card, credit card (depending on the jurisdiction), ACH, PayPal, or cash.
Simply load your Play+ card, then easily transfer funds to your online gambling wagering account and start playing today! While withdrawals from online sportsbooks and casinos from traditional credit and debit cards may take days, Play+ is specifically designed to facilitate payments to and from legal online gambling platforms seamlessly, so that you have quick access to your funds via our Play+ debit card.
Your Play+ account also offers multiple reliable and secure payment options with FDIC-insured protection and 24/7 monitoring. To sign up for a Play+ account, look for Play+ as a funding option on your favorite U.S. online gambling platform.
How Do I Sign-Up For Play+?
You can register for a Play+ account by using the following steps:
- Visit the Play+ website to find an online sportsbook or casino in your state – The Play+ homepage offers links to sign up in all U.S. states where gambling is legal and sets forth eligibility criteria (i.e., that you are of legal age to gamble in that state).
- Select your state – When you click on a state, the Play+ interactive map displays all online and retail gambling platforms that partner with Play+ in the state. You’ll find a comprehensive list of online sportsbooks, online casinos, and mobile horse race betting apps that offer Play+ as a deposit and withdrawal option from your digital sportsbook or casino wagering accounts in each state.
- Choose your legal gambling platform – A menu will appear when you click on a state showing all online sportsbooks and casinos that partner with Play+ in your state. You can use the links from these menus to sign up for your selected online sportsbook or casino.
- Follow the instructions to sign up for a Play+ account – After you have signed up with your preferred online sportsbook or casino, you will need to fund your wagering account. Choose “Play+” as your funding option, then follow the prompts to complete your registration for your Play+ account.
- Fund Your Play+ Account: Play+ offers a variety of funding methods to suit your needs, which can include debit cards, credit cards (depending on the jurisdiction), ACH, PayPal, or cash.
- Transfer Your Play+ Funds to Your Wagering Account: Using Play+’s integrations into leading online casinos and sportsbooks nationally, easily transfer your funds to and from your Play+ account into your wagering account to play.
Where Can I Use Play+ For Online Gambling?
Play+ offers payment services in all U.S. states that have legalized online sports betting and online casino products.
Some of the states that Play+ services include the following:
- New York – The nation’s largest online sports betting market includes several mobile sportsbooks that accept Play+ as a deposit and withdrawal option. You can also use Play+ on various online horse race betting apps in the Empire State.
- New Jersey – The Garden State hosts one of the biggest selections of legal iGaming platforms in the U.S. Online casinos, poker sites, and sportsbooks are legal in New Jersey, and more than 20 of those platforms accept Play+.
- Nevada – You can use Play+ to wager on mobile sports betting apps from several top Nevada sportsbooks or on select online poker sites within Nevada. Once you’ve signed up for an online sportsbook or poker account, you can use Play+ to deposit and withdraw funds from anywhere in Nevada.
- Illinois – Illinois mobile sports betting apps allow players to register, deposit, place bets, and withdraw funds from anywhere within state borders. Nearly all of the state’s approved online sportsbooks offer Play+ as a payment option.
- Pennsylvania – Like neighboring New Jersey, Pennsylvania offers legal online sports betting, poker, and casino games. More than 20 of the legal online gambling sites available in the Keystone State accept Play+.
- Michigan – Another state with online sportsbooks, casinos, and poker, Michigan has emerged as one of the most dynamic iGaming markets in the U.S. You can seamlessly enroll, fund, and play at several Michigan online gambling sites with Play+.
- Play+ is also live in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Oregon, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wyoming, and more. To visit the list of all partnered operators, please click here.
Which Online Gambling Sites Accept Play+?
Many of the top online gambling brands in the U.S. partner with Play+. Whether you’re playing every day or just for fun, Play+ expands your opportunities to play more at legal online gambling sites.
Play+ is live with the market leader in every legal U.S. jurisdiction – find our full list of partners here and sign up with your favorite.